Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2018.011.20036 is a popular program for viewing and printing PDF documents. Versions 6.x and higher support the playback of built-in documents QuickTime, Macromedia Flash, Real and Windows Media; printing of documents through wireless networks and other improvements.
Adobe (Acrobat) Reader is the most common powerful free program for working with PDF files (Adobe Portable Document Format). Adobe Reader provides basic functions when working with PDF documents, such as copying, browsing, printing, managing images, page transformation (orientation), and so on. Supports all technical features of the implementation of the latest versions of PDF (for example, the output of a three-dimensional image within a document).
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is the all-new reader that can work with your all important PDFs on any device. This leading PDF viewer is more powerful than other PDF software.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is the free, trusted standard for viewing, printing, signing and annotating PDFs (Portable Document Format). And now, it’s connected to Adobe Document Cloud. So it’s easier than ever to work with PDFs on computers and mobile devices.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software is the only PDF viewer. It can open and interact with all types of PDF content – including forms and multimedia.
With Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, you can also unlock premium features to do more with PDFs when you purchase a subscription to Adobe PDF Pack, Adobe Export PDF, Adobe Send and Track, or Adobe Send for Signature.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Features:
- The ability to view, manipulate and comment on 3D content of documents created with the help of Acrobat Adobe 3D software.
- Scaling the selected sections of the document.
- Play multimedia content (text, graphics, audio and video files), read and organize e-books. Playback of the QuickTime, Macromedia Flash, Real and Windows Media files built into documents.
- Allows you to work with the document through forms.
- The ability to search the Internet directly from the interface of Adobe Reader.
- An additional module (plug-in) to the browser. Support for Netscape, Firefox, and Mozilla (for Windows only).
- Printing documents through wireless networks.
- Organization of on-line video conferences.
- Safe technologies. Digital signatures for PDF documents.
- The function Start Meeting, which allows you to simultaneously work on the document to several people.
- Tools to facilitate work for people with impaired vision.
- View and annotate PDF files. You can do even more than open and view PDF files. It’s easy to add annotations to documents using a complete set of commenting tools.
- Open once, read anywhere. With Mobile Link, recently viewed files are easy to access from all of your computers, browsers, and mobile devices. Regardless of where you last viewed them.
- Convert PDFs to Word. Additional Adobe Document Cloud services are just a click away. Inside Reader, you can subscribe to activate additional capabilities to create PDF files and export them to Word or Excel.
- Fill, sign, and send PDF forms. Say goodbye to paper forms. Instead, type responses on your PDF form. Add your e-signature. Submit the form electronically. And save a copy for your records.
- Manage software rollouts and standards compliance. Use Adobe and Microsoft tools to manage and deploy updates. Get support for a wide range of document security standards. Extend Reader functionality using the free Acrobat SDK.
Size: 95.4 MB